Saturday, September 11, 2004

poppin'

my initial posting. i do not think anyone will read this, but if you do, please leave a comment. i like comments.
i need to find a way to productively or creatively but not-abusively pass my time. my future postings will reveal what i mean by that.
as i assume is the case with several of you, boredom was a motivator in the creation of your blog. maybe it's just me. i find that is often the case.
i can't help but wonder who is my audience? i hope no one i know reads this, because i like to write for no one in particular, and it's hard if i imagine my friends will be feasting their scrutinizing eyes on this, since i like to keep secrets. maybe i'll keep them here, since i don't know you and you don't matter to me. is that just me? i don't like those closest to me knowing too much about me. not that there's really much to know anyway.
i'll keep this short and sweet since i don't know you too well yet. but more will follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

I don't know if I started a blog out of boredom or not. I stay at home with my children and sometimes miss my fabulous, witty, sparkly self - the blog rubs away the kid-grime and lets that self shine through. When I'm bored, I do blog, though...I'll have to think about it.

I understand that you don't want your friends to read this. I have let very few of my friends read or even know about my blog.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home